NAUI SCUBA Diver
- The NAUI Scuba Diver Course is a three week program which meets 2 nights a week.
- The first night of the week begins with the academics from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
- The second night of the week will be the in-water pool class .
- This schedule will continue for 3 weeks.
- If there are more than 6 students in the class we will add an additional pool night.
- Time of registration will determine when your pool class will be.
- At the completion of the course the student must complete 5 open water dives over 2 days.
- Weather and time of year will determine the location of the dives.
- There is no extra charge from Fantasea Scuba for the dives or for the rental equipment.
- If the dives are boat dives the student is responsible for the charter boat fee.
- If the dives are out of the local area the student is responsible for their own hotel charge.
- We have new classes beginning every month.
- Please check our calendar for our next class. www.fantaseascuba.com
$150.00 COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- 3 Academic classes
- 3 Pool classes
- Rental of BCD, regulator with first stage, second stage, octopus, compass, pressure gauge, tanks and air through out the course and certification dives.
- Wet suits are available upon request for the pool sessions only
- A $20.00 rental fee applies for weekend rental of wetsuit.
- NAUI Scuba Diver Manual $65.00
- Booties if wearing open heel fins
- Weight belt with weights
PREREQUISITES FOR ENTERING THE COURSE
- Age. Minimum is 15 years for Scuba Diver certification. (Junior certification for ages 12 – 14 years is allowed. See “Policies Applying to All Courses”, Age, Junior Certification.”)
- Diver Certification. None required.
- Prior Training. Students who hold credentials from the NAUI Passport Diver Program may, at the discretion of the instructor, be awarded credit for skills and knowledge acquired.