White T-shirt with Fantasea Scuba on the front and a photo of the Bayronto freighter on the back.
Now eLearning enhanced! NAUI Scuba Diver Education System (#91100D) contains everything your students need to complete the NAUI Scuba Diver Course and kick-start their NAUI diving careers!
Item includes scuba diver textbook, workbook, student record folder, DVD, NAUI Passport/Scuba Diver Training and Recreational Logbook, pen, & pencil. Also contains access code for eLearning enhancement
- The NAUI Scuba Diver Course is a three week program.
- Complete your eLearning Scuba Course on line.
- One night per week will be the confined pool training from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
- This schedule will continue for 3 weeks.
- If there are more than 6 students in the class we will add an additional pool night.
- Time of registration will determine the night of your pool class.
- For completion of the course, the student must complete 5 open water dives over a period of 2 days.
- Weather and time of year will determine the location of the dives.
- There is no extra charge from Fantasea Scuba for the dives or for the rental equipment.
- If the dives are boat dives the student is responsible for charter boat fee.
- If the dives are out of the local area, the student is responsible for their own hotel charge.
- We have new classes beginning every month.
- Please check our calendar for our next class.
$150.00 COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- 3 Pool classes
- Rental of BCD, regulator with first stage, second stage, octopus, compass, pressure gauge, tanks and air throughout the course and certification dives.
- Wet suits are available upon request for the pool sessions but are not supplied for your certification dives.
- A $20.00 rental fee applies for weekend rental of wetsuit.
- NAUI Scuba Diver Education System $60.00
- Booties if wearing open heel fins
- Weight belt with weights
PREREQUISITES FOR ENTERING THE COURSE
- Age. Minimum is 15 years for Scuba Diver certification. (Junior certification for ages 12 – 14 years is allowed. See “Policies Applying to All Courses”, Age, Junior Certification.”)
- Diver Certification. None required.
- Prior Training. Students who hold credentials from the NAUI Passport Diver Program may, at the discretion of the instructor, be awarded credit for skills and knowledge acquired