Enriched Air Nitrox Diver
Do you want to extend your bottom time, lessen your surface interval, and maximize every dive? Become a NAUI Enriched Air Nitrox diver!
This is the entry level certification course for recreational divers wishing to utilize enriched air nitrox (EAN) as a breathing gas. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for using nitrox mixes from 22% to 40% oxygen content.
- * Extended bottom times
- * Shorter surface intervals
- * Reduction in Nitrogen Narcosis
- * Shorter decompression stops
- * Less post-dive fatigue
- * More dives per day possible
- * Nitrogen loading declines as per mix
- * Reduced chance of Decompression Sickness